Northern Allergy Center
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
No WarrantiesThis website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Allergy Forum makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
The information and data contained on the Site is no substitute for in-depth evaluation by a licensed professional such as a lawyer, doctor, psychiatrist, or financial advisor. Accordingly, the Site provides no guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of any kind, and will not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by the recipient of the information and data mentioned above.
Use of material on the SiteThe Materials contained on the Site are protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without express written consent except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on the Site.
You may print Materials on the Site for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the Site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Any services purchased or otherwise made available from Site are licensed under the terms of the applicable terms.
The Materials included on the Site have been compiled from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
All media files on the Site are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files made available on the Site without express written consent. You may not link directly to any file located on the server, and you should not attempt to "pass-off" any of the Site's content as your own work.
Web Pages linked from the SiteThe web pages linked from the Site are not under the Site's control, and the Site does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked web pages. The Site does not intend links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities; they are provided for convenience only.
Disclaimer of WarrantyThe services, information or data (collectively, "Information") made available at the Site are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind. The Site expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Site shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the Site. The Site shall have no liability for:
Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information; Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
The Site makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. The Site makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
For purposes of this section, "the Site" shall include its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Limitation of LiabilityUnder no circumstances shall the Site be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
Acceptable useYou must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without allergyforum.com's express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without allergyforum.com's express written consent
Internet EtiquetteElectronic forums such as email distribution lists and UseNet newsgroups all have ground rules and established etiquette for posting messages or material to these forums. Users should be considerate of the expectations and sensitivities of others on the network when posting material for electronic distribution. The network resources rented by you may not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent your authorization to act on behalf of allergyforum.com or any other party. All messages transmitted by you should correctly identify you as the sender. Any attempt to alter the system configuration, to breach the security of the network, to gain unauthorized access to other users? email accounts, or any other attempt at hacking, is prohibited, and will result in the immediate cancellation of all access and privileges and the possibility of criminal and/or civil charges being brought.
By posting/sending a message in the bulletin board/e-mail area, you agree to have that message along with your name posted for public viewing both here and in other promotional and advertising materials without compensation. We will attempt to post as many messages as possible, cannot promise to post every submission. All messages that are posted here represent the opinions of the individuals or organizations posting those messages, and do not express the ideas or opinions of Allergy Forum. You may copy the posted messages for personal use, but redistribution in any way requires the permission of Allergyforum.com. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy you make of any message(s) located on this web site shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of the web site and avoids the harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, in violation of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse:
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, file, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- You may not post or transmit any message, file, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trade marks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other users use of the web site.
- You may not post or transmit any message, file, image or program which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive agent.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not our intention to discourage our users from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, we reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the web site is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
- Any information provided to allergyforum.com shall be provided by the submitter and received by allergyforum.com on a non-confidential basis. We will only accept submissions made by registered users of this web site. We shall be free to use such information without limitation, restriction or obligation. All submissions, comments, ideas, and correspondence become the sole property of allergyforum.com.
- You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the web site for goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You may not use the facilities and capabilities of the web site to conduct or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
- You may not post any e-mail or materials that would be considered a violation of any law. We will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such e-mail or materials.
You agree to indemnify allergyforum.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing provisions.